Monday, March 30, 2009

Shameless Self-Plug (!)

Since this blog was originally for my work, I've decided to make a completely irrelevant post with some of the things I've done.



These were created for a project where two separate posters were designed using three common elements and logos provided for us. The common elements are the female character, the flower, and the heart.



These were designed for a stamp design project. The premise is that America is called the melting pot because of all of the different cultural backgrounds present. The stamps would come in sets of four with different cultural foods. These need some tweaking to become more "American" though.



These are some solutions to a fun expressive typography exercise!



These are some of my favorite pieces from my 30 Days of Drawing.

I'll probably add more things in another post in the future. I definitely need to get some of my more recent sketchbook work up too. It's just nice to put up a few pieces from this first year of CA.

No comments: